- cku5009a. 2009. Lorenda Poncho talking about water and wells.
- cku5009b. 2009. Lorenda Poncho talking about bathing when she was small.
- cku5017a. 2009. Delson Sylestine talking about hunting.
- cku5017b. 2009. Delson Sylestine talking about events in his life.
- cku5017c. 2009. Delson Sylestine talking about getting excuses signed for school.
- cku12014. 2014. Barbara Langley talking about Hurricane Audrey.
- cku31001. Recording by Claude Medford of Isabella Celestine Robertson talking about the origin of traditional medicine.
- cku31002. 2009. Bertney Langley and Ernest Sickey discussing the early days of the Tribe and the need to preserve the language.
- cku31003. 2008. Jonas John interviewing Jeanette Langley about baskets.
- cku31004. 2008. Jonas John interviewing Darlene Dunnehoo about baskets.
‘Text’ files below are for normal viewing. ‘XML’ files are data files (specifically in ELAN format).